All bibliophiles are invited to join our engaging book discussions from 1:30-3:00 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month, except August and December. A binder containing brief descriptions of the books we've read is located in the Fishbach Library. Members volunteer for a particular month, choose a book title, and then lead the discussion.
When a book interests you, please come to the meeting whether or not you have read the book.
Questions? Call Joanne Keith at 517.349.5977.
Upcoming discussions inlclude:
- January 21, 2016: "All the Light We Cannot See," by Anthony Doerr
- February 18, 2016: "Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End," by Atul Gawande
- March 17, 2016: "Go Set a Watchman" and "To Kill a Mockingbird," by Harper Lee
- April 21, 2016: "In the Unlikely Event," by Judy Blume
- May 19, 2016: "The Life List: A Novel," by Lori Nelson Spielman
- June 16, 2016: "May the Road Rise Up to Meet You," by Peter Troy
- July 21, 2016: "Giliad," by Marilynne Robinson